LCD Digital Thermostat for fan coil units and gas boilers DKT-H208
The DKT-H208 series thermostats are stand-alone microprocessor based
thermostats with LCD display. The thermostats are designed to on/off control
the fans, valves, dampers or electric heaters in fan coil units and heating
Models are available for heating/cooling/ventilating control of 2-pipe or 4-pipe
fan coil units.
The fan speed can be manually controlled by the fan speed control push button.
It is wired to run high/medium/low speed continuously or to automatically
change the fan speed.
The thermostats provide RS-485 communicating interface and MODBUS
protocol for system integration. The thermostats can be controlled by local
manually, master controller or operating by the BAS.
● Attractive modern styling makes this thermostat
● ideal for locating in the occupied space
● Digital LCD display room temperature and set point
● Adjustable heating/cooling/ventilating mode control
● Adjustable manual 3-speed or automatic fan speed control and on/off control
output for valves
● Infrared remote control available(Optional)
● Backlight function available(Optional)
● RS-485 communication interface and MODBUS protocol for system
● Thermostat mounted directly onto a wall or
standard junction box
● Model available for 24Vac,85-260Vac power
● Reliable DC power supply by transformer
● Reliable output by relays
● Cool, Heat and Vent.
● Room Temperature Setting
● Detect and Display Room Temperature
● Low Temperature Protection
● Backlight function available(optional)
● Manual/Auto Fan Speed Changeover
● Remote Control (Optional)
For Fan coil units, our range include below catagories: